What I Know For Sure...

"I did the only thing I know for sure..."

These words stuck out for me as I read the eloquent, passionate assessment from my sister in the Work, Executive SOH director, Hazella LaVar, of the events of Monday, September 17th in Memphis regarding Rev. Daddy.  And here is what resonated in my "Holy Ghost Memory Bank."

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that He will stand at last on the earth.  And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, Whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another.  How my heart yearns within me!"  Job 19:25-27

May I recommend the following download of a song by a friend and sister in Christ, Nicole C. Mullen.  It'll bless you as you, our precious angel (speaking for the very needy Whalum family) continue to be a blessing to others:

The song is called "Redeemer."
www.apple.com/search/ipoditunes/?q=nicole+c.+mullen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, after listening to that I can truly say that I've been redeemed. What a beautiful song! I pray that as I continue in my own recovery, the Lord will see fit to restore some semblance of a singing voice so that I can lift it in praise by singing THAT song. Thanks for the gift, my brother!