Wednesday, August 15, 2007 Good days/Bad Days Right?

Well, today was a GOOOOOOOD DAY!

I got off the plane, Ruby drove me straight to the hospital. Walked in the room, and who's sitting (of course with support ties) SITTING in the easy-chair... that's right!

Rev. Daddy! He was alert. He used his hands (mostly the right of course) and gestured! He even LAUGHED!!! Yep, I told him a vignette about his great grandson Kobe, and he all but BROKE into laughter!

It was such a blessing for Rosie, Ruby and me! I'm especially glad for Rosie. It's been so hard on her coming day after day seeing pretty much the same thing -- her husband in a stagnant state of helplessness. But I'm especially glad for my awesome dad.

He's had some rough times over these last few years. I'm so grateful for the prayers of you our family (both blood and otherwise) because these developments are absolutely your doing!

God bless you in every way today.

Sincerely,

Kirk Whalum

No comments: